NEW! CHAI MASALA
First things first... What is chai?
It is an Indian tea beverage made of black tea and aromatic herbs and spices such as cinamon, ginger, cloves and many more!
We offer a masala chai concentrate, so it is very easy to use: add 20mL of the chai concentrate to 180mL of (oat) warm milk. So easy to make your own delicious chai latte!
The chai from Nomadschai is completely vegan and gluten-free.
- Nomadschai 250mL bottle - 9,50€ CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
- Nomadschai 500mL bottle - 17,00€ CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Our current selection of coffee is:
- Ief&Ido - Colombia, Costa Rica, Tanzania or Colombia Decafé (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK)
- 7,95€ / 250g
Our current selection of tea is:
- Fris Blend - Fresh & Herbal - Yarrow, sorrel, lemon balm, spearmint, cornflower - 1,88€ / 15g
- Offline Blend - Floral & Sweet : CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Linden blossom, elderflower, chamomile, caraway, rose leaf - 1,88€ / 15g
- Opkicker Blend - Herbal & Sweet - Dandelion leaf, plantain, fennel, sage, marigold - 1,88€ / 15g
- Green tea - Lemongrass - Lovely fresh taste of citrus grass - 0,45€/ 15g
Advice for making the tea: water of 85°C, 2 grams a cup, allow to draw for about 4 minutes.
- Black tea - Eark Grey - refreshing citrus taste with bergamot aroma - 0,50€/ 15g
Advice for making the tea: water of 100°C, 2 grams a cup, allow to draw for about 4 minutes.